Friday, March 25, 2016

I can't do another treadmill run

On Wednesday we got slammed with 20 inches of snow. I wish I was kidding. The kids had 2 snow days, it was windy and cold so I had to stick to the treadmill for my runs. I hate the treadmill . I'm thankful I have it because it keeps me running but man I hate that thing. SO today the kids headed back to school, it warmed up a lot and I decided to try and brave it for an outside run . 

The path near our home was beautiful . Only a few slick spots that I could jump over but other than that it was clear. 

Then we crossed over and hit the big park . MISTAKE !!! Holy hot mess !! I thought it would be good since it's a pretty popular park and tons of people use it . Ya NOPE, WRONG . It was awful . We had to walk a lot and slip and slide. I was thankful when we made it back near home and clean paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment